IndiaDivine.org

Volunteers Needed-Oct 13, Mystics, Mutts & Moonpies Festival

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vegetarian Network of Dallas commemorates World Farm Animals Day (WFAD) and National Primate Liberation Week The 3rd Annual Mystics, Mutts and Moonpies Festival! It's a Festive Bark in the Park!Join Vegetarian Network of Dallas (VegNod) in speaking for the animals at this years MMM. If you volunteered last year, you know we had a great time while we helped animals. Here's what VegNod needs... Volunteers to staff VegNod's table during the festival from 11 AM to 5 PM. Volunteers are also needed to set-up at 10 AM & tear down at 5 PM.To volunteer, contact me ASAP at: dogs_good or 972 578 0370. In a few days, I will post complete details, but

for now, here's the scoop ...What: Mystics, Mutts and Moonpies Festival Where: Stone Tables at White Rock Lake (near corner of Buckner Blvd and Lake Highlands Dr. When: Saturday, Oct 13th, 2007 Why: to benefit Weim Rescue of No TX and all the rescued animals find new homes! Also,to be with cool people and mutts. Cost: Free to general public, dog lovers, cat lovers and groovy humans. (Booths and Sponsorships

available at a very low cost!NOTE: Between now and 10/13, I will be posting frequently about MMM on the VegNod . Other AR graciously post announcements, but I don't want to impose too much. So, if you are not yet a VegNod'sVegNod member, please consider joining today to ensure you get all details on this and other VegNod events. To Join, click on: /Okay to Cross Post. Thank you, Margaret

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.