IndiaDivine.org

Ode to Animal Rescue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Note: The following signature is my own, I am the author. I give permission if you chose to use all or part of it, but please don’t put it as Author Unknown or try to take credit for it. Thanks. Kathie Sullivan-Parkes, East Corinth, VT. Until you have held a tiny puppy in your arms as it kissed your face with slobbery puppy breath … and felt the love, Until you have held an injured or severely ill dog in your arms … and felt their pain Until you have looked into the eyes of a tired aging senior dog … and felt their wisdom, And until you have seen and understood the look in your dogs eyes that tell you their time on earth with you is over .... and you humanely let them go, You will never understand the life of a rescuer. We find beauty in the most

incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat and find the true soul that lies within. We are Rescue

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.