IndiaDivine.org

One Small Dog - Okay to Cross Post

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From artist, UK songwriter and Vegetarian Network of Dallas member, Maria Daines.... http://www.maria- daines.com/ music-54. html 'One Small Dog' Well you're all alone when you pick the bones And you're all alone when you cry No, nobody cares, you don't have a home You'll be on your own 'til you die And you know the road, you know every stone And you'll roam 'til the end of the line And I want to take your warm sweet soul And put the love in your eyes But I'm miles away in this other place And I weep over pictures of your face Each rib, each sore, each fall from grace Each hurt you feel is part of my fate And I'm round the clock on this mission of pain This pleading with people to save you babe This dream, this wish, this need we have This hope, this hopeless broken world And in the middle

you starve, one small dog... Well I've thought of ways I could help your cause And I've raged battles on closing doors And I sleep with your tears in my broken heart Thinkin' tomorrow we'll make a new start Well there's human beings but some ain't humane And some get off on causing you pain And some don't care and some are poor too But tonight I can only think of you... But I'm miles away in this other place And I weep over pictures of your face Each rib, each sore, each fall from grace Each hurt you feel is part of my fate And I'm round the clock on this mission of pain This pleading with people to save you babe This dream, this wish, this need we have This hopeless, hopeless broken world And in the middle you starve, one small dog.... � Maria Daines/Paul Killington (mcps) ASCAP 6th July 2007Our thanks to Maria for focusing her talent on helping the homeless dogs of Ethiopia.Vegetarian Network of Dallas commits itself to the relieving the suffering of animals, where ever they may be.... E-Group: /Website: www.vegnod.com

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.