IndiaDivine.org

Volunteers Needed-Oct 13, Mystics, Mutts & Moonpies Festival-Cross Post, Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vegetarian Network of Dallas commemorates World Farm Animals Day & National Primate Liberation Week 3rd Annual Mystics, Mutts and Moonpies Festival It's a Festive Bark in the Park!Join Vegetarian Network of Dallas (VegNod) in speaking for the animals at this years MMM. If you volunteered last year, you know we had a great time, while we helped animals. To volunteer,

contact me ASAP at: dogs_good or 972 578 0370. VegNod needs volunteers to staff our table during the festival from 11 AM to 5 PM. Volunteers are also needed to set-up at 10 AM & tear down at 5 PM. What: Mystics, Mutts and Moonpies Festival Where: Stone Tables at White Rock Lake (near corner of Buckner Blvd and Lake Highlands Dr. When: Saturday, Oct 13th, 2007 Why: Benefits Weim Rescue of No TX & all the rescued animals find new homes! Cost: Free to general public, dog lovers, cat lovers and groovy humans. NOTE: Between now and 10/13, I will post frequently about MMM on VegNod's . Other AR graciously post my announcements, but I don't want to impose too much. So, check the VegNod messages for details. Okay to Cross Post. Thank you, Margaret: /Webpage: www.vegnod.com

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.