IndiaDivine.org

Taxpayer Dollars Fund Illegal Animal Tests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Dear Ms. Morin, It’s hard to believe but around the country, taxpayers’ dollars are being used to fund cruel animal tests—even though they often violate the Animal Welfare Act! It’s truly horrifying. PCRM is in the midst of a lawsuit against the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)—the latest example of this unlawful cruelty to animals. But we need your help! A letter you have just received from me (or are about to receive) has more

details on this disturbing case. You’ll read about how a group of concerned citizens alerted us of the atrocities at UCSF: Drilling holes into the skulls of monkeysBolting metal restraining devices into their headsMaking them “work” to receive “rewards” like water PCRM relies on activists like them—and like you—to help us protect and save more animals from unnecessary death. We must work together to make a difference! I urge you to help protect animals in your own community. You can find tools to help you on our Web site.Your contribution will help PCRM show that concerned citizens will not allow schools or corporations to violate the Animal Welfare Act or use state or federal funding to torture defenseless animals. Thank you for all you do, Neal Barnard, M.D.PCRM President P.S. Look for my letter in the mail, or to put your gift to work now by donating online! Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine5100 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Ste. 400 Washington, DC 20016 Phone: 202-686-2210E-mail: info Forward this message to a friend Un from PCRM e-mail communicationsView this message as HTML in your browserChange your e-mail preferences