IndiaDivine.org

Free Vegan Thai Cooking Class on Nov. 9th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone,

I am the chef that did the free vegan Indian cooking class in Colleyville this last July. I will be back in the Metroplex this November and I am doing another free vegan cooking class at Market Street, this time covering Thai cuisine. The Indian class filled up to capacity, so please make sure to RSVP as early as possible to reserve a space for the Thai one. You can send RSVPs to ChefJason or call me at 623-680-7468. See you on the 9th!

FREE VEGAN THAI

COOKING CLASS

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9th

Join award winning vegan chef Jason Wyrick of Devil Spice and The Vegan Culinary Experience for a special class on vegan Thai cuisine. This class will present an overview of some of the most popular Thai dishes, vegan style!

CLASS TIME: Friday, Nov. 9th, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

CLASS LOCATION: Market Street, 5605 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX, 76034

Phone: (817) 577-5020

COST: FREE

TO REGISTER: E-mail Chef Jason at ChefJason or simply show up!

CLASS MENU

Fresh Thai Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce

Tom Kha (Coconut Soup)

Panang Curry with Homemade Thai Curry Paste

Thai Iced Coffee

CHEF BIO

Chef Jason Wyrick is the Executive Chef of Devil Spice (www.devilspice.com), Arizona's only vegan catering company, and the Chief Editor of The Vegan Culinary Experience (www.veganculinaryexperience.com), the world's only vegan culinary magazine designed by professional chefs. Chef Wyrick was chosen as www.vegcooking.com's Chef of the Month in October, 2005 and has been featured ABC's Sonoran Living Live morning show, the front page of the food section of the Arizona Republic, on www.drmcdougall.com, and has been published in Edible Phoenix. He has done demos with several doctors, including Dr. Neal Barnard of the PCRM and Dr. John McDougall and has a demo coming up with Dr. Gabriel Cousens. Chef Wyrick is also a guest instructor in the Le Cordon Bleu program at the Scottsdale Culinary Institute and has catered for such luminaries as PETA, Farm Sanctuary, Frank Lloyd Wright, and Google.

This class is sponsored by the Ft. Worth Vegetarian Society and The Vegan Culinary Experience

www.veganculinaryexperience.com * www.devilspice.com www.FWVS.com

Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail!