IndiaDivine.org

Dolphins vs. farm animals

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello All, What follows is an email I wrote in a fit of pique after watching the almost four-minute video of barely-hidden dolphin slaughter. I mostly sent it to my friends and family that still can't/don't/won't "get it," despite decades of trying to explain why murdering animals is wrong. (Just having to type that is crazy!) I guess it was just another attempt before the holiday season kicks into gear, but I'm afraid the reality is that I will probably get my best traction with strangers, not my own family. Our families may just consider our cause to be an odd character trait, rather than a real issue that requires action on their part. I think in the months and years to come I will redouble my efforts with Vegan Outreach. Kids on campus seem far more willing to contemplate and accept new ideas, and that's where we'll get a lot of reward for our

efforts. Just my two cents. Feel free to modify and forward as required . . . For All the Animals, Mark ************************************** Hello All, An unexamined life is not worth living.--Socrates It's 2007. It's hard to believe it's okay to murder 23,000 dolphins, but it is. In Korea it's dogs, here it's other animals by the billions (yes, Billions). In the end, no matter where it's done, it's still wrong. (Here's a tip for the Japanese: If you have to hide what you do, you probably shouldn't be doing it.) If you still don't understand why the murder of animals matters so much to me, and why it should matter to you, three minutes and forty-five seconds will be all it'll take to change your world. Please, I implore you to watch this Sky News report: http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=7487 ‘Heroes’ Actress Panettiere Caught in Clash at Japanese Dolphin Slaughter Site If you eat the flesh of murdered animals, don't kid yourself--you are part of this problem too. The butchers

even mention it in the report, and they're right. Thank you. For All the Animals, Mark An unexamined life is not worth living.--Socrates p.s. This isn't Spam or Urban Legend, it's the real thing. Please feel free to forward as much as possible because this is how the world becomes a better place. One on one, personal appeals are what is going to get it done. The animals can't hire advertising agencies or pay for lobbyists--it's takes people asking other people to step up and get on a path to a reduced-cruelty lifestyle. Thx. p.p.s. And if you insist it's different for "farm" animals, please take a look at: www.MeetYourMeat.com More info: http://www.savejapandolphins.org