IndiaDivine.org

The Animals Voice on Go Vegan Texas! Radio 11/12/07, 10-11 AM CST, Pacifica, Houston, Texas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Animals Voice Magazine is an internationally acclaimed, mainstream-awarded, hard-hitting animal rights newsmagazine that debuted in 1986. I am the Voice of the voiceless,Through me the dumb shall speakTill the deaf world's ear be made to hearThe wrongs of the wordless weak.And I am my brother's keeper, And I shall fight his fight;And speak the word for beast and bird Till the world shall set things right. --Ella Wheeler Wilcox, 1850 - 1919 Veda Stram Veda Stram is the Associate Editor for The Animals' Voice Magazine, the only independent magazine in existence concerned with the rights of animals. She is also the Outreach Coordinator and Web Administrator for AnimalsVoice.com, which is the most comprehensive Web site for animals rights and vegetarianism on the Web, including not only updated news and information, but also links to 10,000 other vegetarian and animal rights web sites.on Go Vegan Texas! Monday, November 12Veda believes that there is an astounding and wonderfully huge list of things one individual can do that will matter, activities that will really make a difference. She believes that most people want their lives to matter, they want their lives to mean something real besides take up space and use up resources. Veda says, "So be vegan while you're working on whatever it is that makes you happy and vitalized and satisfied, put your energy and your money and your time and your heart into working on whatever it is that gives you THAT sense of satisfaction, that personal

fulfillment, that feeling and sense of spending your life on something that matters. And be vegan." "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains un-awakened!" - My soul never sleeps!Mother Teresa VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV Today's Show Produced and Hosted by Shirley Wilkes-JohnsonMember of the Go Vegan Texas! Collective **************************** **************************** Go Vegan

Texas! Mondays @ 10 - 11am (CST) on Pacifica Radio, KPFT-Houston, 90.1 FM Thank you for listening to Go Vegan Texas! this morning with an open mind and heart, Janice Blue Host, Go Vegan Texas! Every Monday @ 10am (CDT) on Pacifica Radio KPFT-Houston, 90.1 FM and 89.5 FM-Galveston Listen live on www.govegantexas.org < http://www.govegantexas.org/> Or later on the KPFT Archive: http://archive.kpft.org <http://archive.kpft.org/> Every Animal You Eat Was Running for Her Life ------------------------------- Show Compassion! Go Vegan!Contact

Information for Today's Guests: Veda Stramveda The Animals Voice 1354 East Avenue #R-252 Chico, CA 95926 (800) 82-VOICE / (800) 828-6423 AnimalsVoice.com is the premiere online resource for animal rights and its defenders. We provide links to 10,000 organizations... 3,000 images... hundreds of pages of editorial... fact sheets... action alerts... books... events and more. *The Animals Voice is a 501©3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>