IndiaDivine.org

All that it takes to succeed is to try!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please see an email I received today from a gentleman to whom I spoke about animal rights and vegetarianism at the recent Dallas Shelter opening. Sometimes, all it takes to succeed for the animals is to try. I am posting his email to me to illustrate this point. Maybe others will post experiences s/he may have had along a similar vein? Thanks. Margaret************************Ms. Morin - We met and spoke briefly at the opening of the Dallas Animal Shelter. You suggested I read a book "Dominion" by Matthew Scully. I was not a vegetarian, but slightly sympathetic to the perspective. As a decades long adherent to conservative political principals, I thought, "Well, if he's an ex Bush

speechwriter, he can't be too far out on the fringe. Maybe I'll read it." I bought the book from Amazon, read it (am still reading) and am now willing to be further convinced. Actually, after reading the first chapter I've had to swear off meat and poultry for the last week. (Haven't gone without eggs and cheese, but HAVE switched to cage free eggs! - does that count?) I wanted to thank you for your taking time to visit with me and recommend Mr. Scully's book. It's well written, logical, and appeals to so much more than emotion. You were kind, non-judgemental, and pleasant in our conversation. Thanks again, Mike E.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.