IndiaDivine.org

PETA Documentary Airs on HBO Monday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:16:05 +0000newsmanagerSubject: PETA Documentary Airs on HBO Monday

I Am an Animal: The Story of Ingrid Newkirk and PETA, HBO's latest documentary, will premiere on Monday, November 19, at 8 p.m. Winner of the "Best Documentary" award at the Hamptons Film Festival, the film gives viewers not only a taste of why PETA is the most successful animal rights organization in the world but also an unprecedented look inside the daily life of PETA President Ingrid Newkirk—from the moment she wakes up, well before dawn, until the end of a long day spent fighting for the rights of animals.

Watch the I Am an Animal trailerYou'll see what makes Ingrid tick, how far she is willing to go to help animals, hear what her detractors say—some who fear any threat to their bottom line and others who are envious of her success—and meet some of the animals who have benefited from her tireless work.Ingrid has dedicated her life to introducing people to the idea of animal rights. I Am an Animal provides you with a great opportunity to do the same. Please consider making some vegetarian treats and inviting over your neighbors, your friends from the dog park, or your coworkers—anyone and everyone—to watch the documentary with you. Watching the film with others is a great way to start a discussion about PETA and animal rights.

PETA has also provided an opportunity for you to discuss the film with other viewers on our Web site. After watching I Am an Animal on Monday evening, visit PETA.org to see Ingrid's video response to the documentary and post your own comments about the film.

This film is a must-see for anyone who is concerned about animals. Mark your calendar and invite your friends over on Monday evening to watch I Am an Animal. Don't have HBO? Don't worry—the film will be released on DVD on January 8. You can also enter to win a free copy of the film at PETA.org.

I hope you enjoy the film!

For animals,

Tracy ReimanExecutive Vice President

This e-mail was sent by: PETA 501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510United States

Dear Margaret, I Am an Animal: The Story of Ingrid Newkirk and PETA, HBO's latest documentary, will premiere on Monday, November 19, at 8 p.m. Winner of the "Best Documentary" award at the Hamptons Film Festival, the film gives viewers not only a taste of why PETA is the most successful animal rights organization in the world but also an unprecedented look inside the daily life of PETA President Ingrid Newkirk—from the moment she wakes up, well before dawn, until the end of a long day spent fighting for the rights of animals.

Watch the I Am an Animal trailerYou'll see what makes Ingrid tick, how far she is willing to go to help animals, hear what her detractors say—some who fear any threat to their bottom line and others who are envious of her success—and meet some of the animals who have benefited from her tireless work.Ingrid has dedicated her life to introducing people to the idea of animal rights. I Am an Animal provides you with a great opportunity to do the same. Please consider making some vegetarian treats and inviting over your neighbors, your friends from the dog park, or your coworkers—anyone and everyone—to watch the documentary with you. Watching

the film with others is a great way to start a discussion about PETA and animal rights. PETA has also provided an opportunity for you to discuss the film with other viewers on our Web site. After watching I Am an Animal on Monday evening, visit PETA.org to see Ingrid's video response to the documentary and post your own comments about the film. This film is a must-see for anyone who is concerned about animals. Mark your calendar and invite your friends over on Monday evening to watch I Am an Animal. Don't have HBO? Don't worry—the film will be released on DVD on January 8. You can also enter to win a free copy of the film at PETA.org. I hope you enjoy the film! For animals, Tracy ReimanExecutive Vice

President Visit the web address below to tell your friends about this. Tell-a-friend! If you received this message from a friend, you can sign up for PETA's Online Community. This message was sent to dogs_good. Visit your subscription management page to modify your e-mail communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop e-mail from PETA's Online Community, click to yourself from our lists (or reply via e-mail with "remove" in the subject line). This e-mail was sent by: PETA 501 Front St., Norfolk, VA 23510United States

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.