IndiaDivine.org

Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Below is the responce I received from Amazon. Perhaps if enough of us wrote in requesting the DVD, it will make a difference. I know I plan on buying it if/when it is made available.

Greetings, and thank you for writing to Amazon.com with your comments.First, please allow me to extend my apologies for any frustration this matter has caused.We appreciate your loyalty to our web site over the years--we couldn't have made it this far without you.Please know that your voice has been heard and I have brought this situation to the attention of the appropriate persons to list the item "Your Mommy Kills Animals - DVD." They make appropriate changes to our web site soon.We do expand our selection frequently and want to know what products you'd like us to offer. You can submit product requests online.At the bottom of the product detail page of most items on our web site, you should see a blue Feedback or Suggestion Box where you can submit any requests for additional related products or features on our site. It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects of shopping at Amazon.com. Customer feedback helps us continue to improve the selection and service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write to us.As a representative of Amazon.com, I want to assure you that we value our customers' trust above all else--it's the foundation on which our company was built. Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate service.I hope you'll understand our desire to present a level of selection and service to customers. Thank you again for taking time to offer us your thoughts. We truly value this kind of feedback, as it helps us continue to improve our store and provide better service to our customers.I will be sure to pass your concern on to the web site developers in our company. Customer feedback like yours is very important in helping us continue to improve the selection and service we provide.As a representative of Amazon.com, I want to assure you that we value our customers' trust above all else--it's the foundation on which our company was built. Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate service, and to minimize the chances of anything like this occurring again.Please be assured that this is not a typical Amazon.com experience and in no way did we intend for this to happen. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to prove the quality of our service to you in the future.I hope that we will see you again soon at Amazon.com.Please let us know if this e-mail resolved your question:If yes, http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-y?c=whceyqra3319863226If not, http://www.amazon.com/rsvp-n?c=whceyqra3319863226Please note: this e-mail was sent from an address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. To contact us about an unrelated issue, please visit the Help section of our web site.Best regards,Pradeep Kumar G. Amazon.com Customer Servicehttp://www.amazon.com ============================== Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-accountref_id:=cbacuqra1172401055> Sun Nov 18 22:41:05 UTC 2007> Other Questions & Comments> "int-primary__4r4t4y" int-primary__4r4t4y > juli3 > > > > > > ---------------> 11/18/07 14:41:02> Your Name:Juli Kring> Comments:Dear Amazon,> > I have had the pleasure of shopping with you for several years now. And I have to admit, I *love* shopping through your company. Convenient, fast, I can find what I want for myself as well as for my entire family. I also had the advantage of being able to benefit some of my favorite charitable organizations by linking to you via their web sites. It doesn't get any better than that !> Yes, I loved doing business with you guys, especially during the holidays. Or at least I did, until recently when I read a very disappointing article that stated that you refused to sell the DVD "Your Mommy Kills Animals" due to pressure from corporate lobbyists & lawyers. I was willing to overlook rumors that you sold dog fighting DVDs and memorabilia, claiming "freedom of speech" issues (freedom of speech is something I hold as sacred), but to learn that you are caving in to corporate pressure to censor a film decrying animal abuse but protect films and materials supporting dog fighting, (which is *illegal*) is not only disappointing, but extremely disturbing.> Shame on you for your cowardice and lack of integrity ! I am afraid I can no longer shop with you until your policy reflects a more consistent and professional business ethic. I am sure loosing one customer doesn't present any threat to your bottom line, but I hope you will still consider the possibility that integrity might actually be more important that profit.> > > Sincerely,> > Juli KringSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.