IndiaDivine.org

Test to see if I can still email to my

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is a long story, but after bugging a bunch, I got this account reactivated!!! Now they have deactivated that other account that I set up (sovtekis) so I am having to switch everything back again!! Very frustrating.Kerri MilamCo-Director, In Solidarity with Animalswww.insolidaritywithanimals.comPETA <newsmanager wrote: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 14:29:49 GMT"PETA" <newsmanager"kerri milam" <kerrimilamVegCooking.com: Recipe of the Week VegCooking.com: Recipe of the Week Having trouble viewing this email? Click

here. Vegetarian Pâté en Croûte Flaky puff pastry surrounds a decadent filling. Wow your Thanksgiving guests with this elegant appetizer. 1 onion, minced2 Tbsp. margarine12 cups minced mushrooms4 garlic cloves,

minced2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced2 Tbsp. lemon juice2 1/2 cups dried bread crumbs1 pkg. frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed In a large pot, over medium heat, sauté the onion in the margarine for a few minutes. Add the mushrooms and garlic and sauté 20 to 30 minutes until the liquid has evaporated. The mixture should be somewhat dry. Add the parsley, rosemary, lemon juice, and bread crumbs and mix well, forming a sticky ball. Allow the mixture to cool slightly or store in the refrigerator overnight. Thaw the puff pasty sheets for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place one sheet of dough on a floured board and roll it out into a large square. Spread half of the mushroom mixture over half of the dough, leaving a 1-inch space along the edges. Fold the other half of the dough over the half with the mushroom mixture, pressing the edges together with your fingers, then crimp with a fork to seal. Make three slits on top, then place the pasty on an ungreased cookie sheet and put it into the refrigerator while you prepare the other sheet of dough in the same manner, using the remaining mushroom mixture. Put this on the same or another cookie sheet and refrigerate for a few

minutes. Put the tray(s) into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until the dough is puffed and golden. Cut into bite-sized pieces. Makes approximately 32 pieces

Celebrate a Vegetarian Thanksgiving!These delicious recipes will please every palate and make it easier to give up the giblets, giving everyone something to be thankful for. What to Do With the King of Mushrooms Breakin' the Rules: Risotto for Thanksgiving Green Bean Casserole Visit the Blog > Share this with a friend!

Un From This E-News This message was sent to kerrimilam. Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop receiving VegCooking Weekly Recipes (Weekly)Recipes, tips, and ideas for the compassionate cook., click to . To stop ALL email from PETA's Online Community, click to remove yourself from our lists (or reply via email with "remove" in the subject line).This email was sent by: PETA 501 Front St Norfolk, VA, 23510 United States http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp"There is no religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like about their religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to other animals as well as humans, it is all a sham." -- Anna Sewell

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Mail. See how.