IndiaDivine.org

Dallas' Fur Free Friday was a Great Success!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I want you to know how much Vegetarian Network of Dallas appreciates the thirty nine good-hearted animal advocates, who braved cold wind and winter temperatures today to stand up and speak for animals at Dallas' Fur Free Friday. Everyone did a wonderful job of educating the public on the fact that animals are forced to endure horrific lives and painful deaths just so that their skin and fur can be made into decorative trim or fur coats. Many passersby expressed appreciation for our leaflets and for speaking with them. I really enjoyed the thumbs-up from people, who drove by in cars.So, my sincerest thanks to all who spoke for the animals today, among whom were Mark, Nicke, Kevin, Roy, James, Lorna, Erin, Stephanie, Marnie, Shannon, John, Susan, Sherrie, Alicia, Jennifer, Merna, Amanda, Cassie, Chuck, Laura, Ed, George, Dennis, Janet and Amanda and her sister and parents. Please forgive me if I didn't list your name (it was hard to speak to

everyone), but do email me and tell me you were there as I would like to thank you personally. Special thanks to Lacey Connor of VH1's Rock of Love for her support of her home town's Fur Free Friday efforts to enlighten our fellow Dallasites. And, to Kristie Phelps of In Defense of Animals for coordinating Dallas' Fur Free Friday with Vegetarian Network of Dallas, for being such a nice lady, and for her superior public relations, posters, leaflets, organizational skills and tireless efforts on the part of animals, as well as for being away from her own animal family on Thanksgiving Day. I can't say enough good things about Kristie or Lacey. Please watch the Vegetarian Network of Dallas website calendar and emails for our next demonstration or event in which we give voice to the voiceless. I hope to see you there! The animals really need you. I wish all my human and non-human animal friends a Happy and Compassionate

Holiday Season. Margaret MorinVegetarian Network of Dallaswww.vegNOD.com

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.