IndiaDivine.org

Reminder-Speak for animals who have no voice at leafleting on Dec 1st

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vegetarian Network of Dallas'Compassionate Educational Leafleting of Neiman Marcus ParadeWhy: This is a phenomenal opportunity to advocate for animals by reaching our largest audience ever! Thousands stand along the route to view the parade. Your participation will be your compassionate holiday gift to animals! Won't you please give a just couple of hours to help animals? Speak for the animals

who have no voice! If not you, then who? If not now, then when?When: Saturday, December 1stWhere: Meet between 8:00 - 8:30 AM at Starbucks, Mockingbird Station, 5331 E. Mockingbird Lane, Suite 150, Dallas (214) 827-8101. We leave at 8AM sharp. Please RSVP by Thursday, Nov 29th at 8 PM so I will know how many to expect and I may make appropriate accommodations. Margaret Morin, dogs_good or 972 578 0370. If you need a ride from Plano/Richardson/North Dallas, let me know. What: We will leaflet for vegetarianism and against fur and the circus. You may leaflet for whatever interests you. When you RSVP, tell me what leaflet you want to distribute. I will supply leaflets. All you have to do is show up. Depart: We will take the DART Rail from Mockingbird Station, as follows:Departs Mockingbird Station at 8:54 AM and take the Southbound Redline Westmoreland Train, which will arrive at Union Station at 9:12 AM. Return: We will return on the Northbound Redline Parker Road train departs Union Station at 11:29 arrives Mockingbird 11:47 or we can take the 11:49 AM and arrive at 12:07. ROUNDTRIP TICKET PRICE is $3. The parade starts at the corner of Austin and Commerce at 10 AM. But, make arrangements in advance to rendezvous with us. It will be too crowded, so don't plan on just meeting us at Austin and Commerce without discussing it. PLEASE CROSS POST WIDELY! Post on your myspace and cruelty free pages! Bring your compassionate friends and family! Margaret MorinVegetarian Network of Dallaswww.vegNOD.com

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.