IndiaDivine.org

VegNod Party FU - Red Coats Mistakenly Swapped

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If you wore a red ladies coat to the Vegetarian Network of Dallas Party on Saturday night, please check to be sure you accidentally picked up the wrong coat. If you did, please call Ricky for your coat and contact Hedwiga to return her coat to her. See below. Thanks very much. MargaretRicky Burke <RickyBurke wrote: Margaret, Thanks so much for putting together such a fantastic event! Two Ladies Red Coats were mistakenly swapped during the evening. Hedwiga Weatherford of the Fort Worth Vegetarian Society is missing hers, and another red coat is still at my house. Missing is a 3/4 Length Solid Red Coat, possibly Dillards Brand, possibly with a pair of black gloves in pocket. Found is a Full Length Red Wool Coat with Black Collar, Alorna Premier brand, Made in USA. Hedwiga’s contact info is 713-659-1221 or 817-478-3374. Please send me the contact information from the party so I can send out a request for people to check their red coats. Thanks again! -Ricky Burke 19 Willow Creek Place Richardson, Texas 75080-1537 972-235-5665 Home 214-460-3385 Cell E-Mail: RickyBurke

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.