IndiaDivine.org

Lucy Is Gone...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lucy Is Gone... I am sick in my heart to bring you this news... Despite last minute attempts, pleas to media for coverage, etc. ALL DAY -- our latest update is that Lucy has been killed. We understand her family was allowed one last half hour alone with her, but not permitted to stay with her when euthanized. Kinship Circle and W.A.R. (WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS) are presently working on a follow-up alert to authorities, so -- well, I was about to say: “Lucy will not have died in vain.” BUT LUCY DID DIE IN VAIN. Still, city authorities need to know this is a horrible precedent, one that must be dismantled now. Lucy is an individual. And, Lucy is every animal. The more I learn about the case, the more I realize Lucy had every right to

live. Kinship Circle and W.A.R. realize emotionally fueled “alerts” will begin to circulate as news leaks about Lucy’s death. We’ll do our best to post an organized alert with detailed contact info as soon as possible. WE ARE NOT IN CALIFORNIA...If we learn Lucy was spared (doubtful), I will send word immediately. Thank you all for caring about a single innocent soul. Sometimes, the death of one hurts as much, if not more, than the statistical death of many. Lucy had a face... Brenda, Kinship Circle

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.