IndiaDivine.org

Cruelty Charges Not Filed Against Texas Teens Who Beat Two Deer to Death PLEASE CALL!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Somebody give me a valium! I cannot BELIEVE no cruelty charges against these murdering sociopaths will be filed!!!!! PLEASE call the Parks and Wildlife office and let them know how you feel; power in numbers!!!!! Even PeTA is on this one! The DA and Sheriff's offices will only refer you to the Parks and Wildlife but if you're like me, you'll call ALL of them. On December 7, two deer were savagely bludgeoned to death while unable to escape an enclosed baseball field at Iraan High School in Pecos County, Texas, according to reports. The alleged killers, two 17-year-olds, a

15-year-old, and a 16-year-old, are reportedly all students at Iraan High School. Despite the horrifying nature of this alleged crime, officials have refused to file charges of cruelty to animals! The suspects are instead facing citations for suspicion of obtaining deer by illegal means and hunting during a closed season. Capt. Scott Davis, the game warden responsible for issuing these citations, told local media that the four would not be further charged since they were "remorseful." Mental health professionals and top law enforcement officials consider animal abuse to be a red flag. The American Psychiatric Association identifies cruelty to animals as one of the diagnostic criteria for conduct disorders, and the FBI uses reports of animal abuse in analyzing the threat potential of suspected

and known criminals. Experts agree that it is the severity of the behavior—not the species of the victim—that matters. FBI interviews with murderers showed that 36 percent had tortured and killed animals as children and that 46 percent had done so as adolescents. Texas state law mandates that a juvenile found guilty in a case of cruelty to animals must be required to undergo "psychological counseling for a period to be determined by the court." However, these four suspects, even if found guilty of the charges they now face, will not be required to obtain the psychological help that is so desperately needed by juvenile animal abusers. Please politely contact game warden Capt. Scott Davis, Sheriff Cliff Harris, and District Attorney Laurie English and urge them to immediately add cruelty-to-animals charges to the citations that these boys are currently facing. Remind them that this is not only

just but also in the best interests of the animals, the alleged abusers, and the safety of the community at large. The Honorable Laurie English112th District Attorney400 S. NelsonFort Stockton, TX 79735432-336-6294432-336-3839 (fax) Sheriff Cliff HarrisPecos County Sheriff's DepartmentP.O. Box 1647Fort Stockton, TX 79735432-336-3521432-336-2519 (fax) Capt. Scott Davis Texas Parks and Wildlife4500 W. IllinoisMidland, TX 79703432-520-4649 Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight - Albert Schweitzer http://www.crueltyfree.com/ForTheAnimals

Posted on Vegetarian Network of Dallas for Beverly Fyfe/MAC. MargaretBeverly Fyfe <bfyfe wrote: This is one of the more reprehensible acts I have read about and the argument so many put forth - that if these cretins would hurt an animal, they may grow up and hurt humans - holds no sway with me. The suffering and death of the animal is the atrocity. If a human being is harmed - every legal recourse is brought to bear - every law enforcement organization and court system is in place to respond. As is clear from this situation - if an animal is the victim - so what. I don't know where Iraan is but from the first time I read this, it seemed to

me a good idea to start planning protests at the redneck football games these low lifes play in next fall. Beverly Fyfe - Shannon Morgan VNOD ; animalconnectiontx ; ntar_network Thursday, January 03, 2008 3:59 PM Cruelty Charges Not Filed Against Texas Teens Who Beat Two Deer to Death PLEASE CALL!!!!!! Somebody give me a valium! I cannot BELIEVE no cruelty charges against these murdering sociopaths will be filed!!!!! PLEASE call the Parks and Wildlife office and let them know how you feel; power in numbers!!!!! Even PeTA is on this one! The DA and Sheriff's offices will only refer you to the Parks and Wildlife but if you're like me, you'll call ALL of them. On December 7, two deer were savagely bludgeoned to death while unable to escape an enclosed baseball field at Iraan High School in Pecos County, Texas, according to reports. The alleged killers, two 17-year-olds, a 15-year-old, and a 16-year-old, are reportedly all students at Iraan High School. Despite the horrifying nature of this alleged crime, officials have refused to file charges of cruelty to animals! The suspects are instead facing citations for suspicion of obtaining deer by illegal means and hunting during a closed season. Capt. Scott Davis, the game warden responsible for issuing these citations, told local media that the four would not be further charged since they were

"remorseful." Mental health professionals and top law enforcement officials consider animal abuse to be a red flag. The American Psychiatric Association identifies cruelty to animals as one of the diagnostic criteria for conduct disorders, and the FBI uses reports of animal abuse in analyzing the threat potential of suspected and known criminals. Experts agree that it is the severity of the behavior—not the species of the victim—that matters. FBI interviews with murderers showed that 36 percent had tortured and killed animals as children and that 46 percent had done so as adolescents. Texas state law mandates that a juvenile found guilty in a case of cruelty to animals must be required to undergo "psychological counseling for a period to be determined by the court." However, these four

suspects, even if found guilty of the charges they now face, will not be required to obtain the psychological help that is so desperately needed by juvenile animal abusers. Please politely contact game warden Capt. Scott Davis, Sheriff Cliff Harris, and District Attorney Laurie English and urge them to immediately add cruelty-to-animals charges to the citations that these boys are currently facing. Remind them that this is not only just but also in the best interests of the animals, the alleged abusers, and the safety of the community at large. The Honorable Laurie English112th District Attorney400 S. NelsonFort Stockton, TX 79735432-336-6294432-336-3839 (fax) Sheriff Cliff HarrisPecos County Sheriff's DepartmentP.O. Box 1647Fort Stockton, TX 79735432-336-3521432-336-2519 (fax) Capt. Scott Davis Texas Parks and Wildlife4500 W. IllinoisMidland, TX 79703432-520-4649

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.