IndiaDivine.org

ISO: VeganRella

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Cupboard in Denton and Whole Foods on Preston in Plano have both been out of VeganRella for weeks. The old company site, Rella.com, is non-existent and I can't find any online vegan grocers who carry it. I made an amazing spinach lasagna (gluten-free no less) with a cheese recipe that includes VeganRella. I also use it for an amazing macaroni and cheese that includes it. Both dishes taste like they are dairy cheese... even better than dairy cheese. Does anyone know what's going on with this company or do you know a store (probably Whole Foods) close to you that currently has it? Please let me know. Thank you so much! Nichole Homeschooling Vegan Pregnant Mama to an awesome 10.5 year old vegan girl, and a soon-to-be-born awesome vegan baby girl. Little Elm, TXNichole in Little

Elm, TX "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites or women for men." -alice walker

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I Googled Rella and found this.

Rella Cheese Company http://www.rella.com

Makes a line of cheeses, many containing casein derived from milk. The

exception is Vegan Rella prepared from organic brown rice milk. Vegan

Rella comes in cheddar and mozzarella flavors. Distributes Hempeh

Burger containing hemp seeds, soy, rice. Made for them by Turtle

Island Foods.

P.O. Box 5020, Santa Rosa, CA 95402

Phone: 707-576-7050

FAX: 707-545-7116

e-mail: yourfriends

Maybe email them and see if there is a DFW store that carries? Margaret

Road's End Organics

, Nichole

<ms_fausey wrote:

>

> The Cupboard in Denton and Whole Foods on Preston in Plano have both

been out of VeganRella for weeks. The old company site, Rella.com, is

non-existent and I can't find any online vegan grocers who carry it.

I made an amazing spinach lasagna (gluten-free no less) with a cheese

recipe that includes VeganRella. I also use it for an amazing

macaroni and cheese that includes it. Both dishes taste like they are

dairy cheese... even better than dairy cheese. Does anyone know

what's going on with this company or do you know a store (probably

Whole Foods) close to you that currently has it? Please let me know.

>

> Thank you so much!

>

> Nichole

>

> Homeschooling Vegan Pregnant Mama to an awesome 10.5 year old

vegan girl, and a

> soon-to-be-born awesome vegan baby girl.

> Little Elm, TX

>

>

> Nichole

> in Little Elm, TX

>

> " The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were

not made for humans any more than black people were made for whites or

women for men. " -alice walker

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

how 'bout posting those 2 amazing recipes for sharing with others? ... Margaret Morin <dogs_good wrote: I Googled Rella and found this.Rella Cheese Company http://www.rella.comMakes a line of cheeses, many containing casein derived from milk. Theexception is Vegan Rella prepared from organic brown rice milk. VeganRella comes in cheddar and mozzarella flavors. Distributes HempehBurger containing hemp seeds, soy, rice. Made for them by TurtleIsland Foods.P.O. Box 5020,

Santa Rosa, CA 95402Phone: 707-576-7050FAX: 707-545-7116e-mail: yourfriends (AT) rella (DOT) comMaybe email them and see if there is a DFW store that carries? MargaretRoad's End Organics , Nichole<ms_fausey wrote:>> The Cupboard in Denton and Whole Foods on Preston in Plano have bothbeen out of VeganRella for weeks. The old company site, Rella.com, isnon-existent and I can't find any online vegan grocers who carry it. I made an amazing spinach lasagna (gluten-free no less) with a cheeserecipe that includes VeganRella. I also use it for an amazingmacaroni and cheese that includes it. Both dishes taste like they aredairy cheese... even better than dairy cheese. Does anyone knowwhat's going on with this company or do you

know a store (probablyWhole Foods) close to you that currently has it? Please let me know.> > Thank you so much!> > Nichole> > Homeschooling Vegan Pregnant Mama to an awesome 10.5 year oldvegan girl, and a > soon-to-be-born awesome vegan baby girl.> Little Elm, TX> > > Nichole> in Little Elm, TX> > "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They werenot made for humans any more than black people were made for whites orwomen for men." -alice walker> > > > > > > Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.>Donna RiggsFurever Friends