IndiaDivine.org

Suggestions welcome for improving DFW companion animal welfare efforts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Metroplex Animal Coalition's annual meeting is this coming weekend. I will attend as the Animal Guardians of America representative. MAC members will discuss future initiatives. In addition to supporting spay/neuter, MAC is considering adding one or two additional community-wide programs such as Adopt-a-Thons, SpayDay USA events, Mobile Education and Outreach, Targeted Adoption Promotions, etc.Although my primarily interest is animal rights, companion animal rescue and the reduction of the suffering of dogs and cats are

subjects close to all our hearts. As such, I welcome thoughtful suggestions from the animal rights community on how we may improve the lot of DFW companion animals through new programs and initiatives. Personally, I think spay/neuter should be mandatory for all DFW companion animals. And, I think one of the worst animal welfare problem is the terrible lot of the pit bull terrier. But, those are just my thoughts. I want to hear yours. Please email or telephone me prior to Sunday if you have a realistic suggestion for a program that you would like me to consider suggesting at the MAC meeting. Thank you. Margaret MorinPresident, Vegetarian Network of Dallaswww.VegNod.com972 578 0370

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.