IndiaDivine.org

Thank You Martha Stewart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

(I sent this in to Dawn Watch but, I want to share it immediately with all of you.)

I am not sure if you are already aware but, Martha Stewart did an absolutely commendable job, on her show today, in informing her audience about the selling and transportation of horses to Mexico. She had Susan Wagner, President and Founder of Equine Advocates, on her show. Ms. Wagner educated the studio and TV audiences on the specific issue of horses being sold for human consumption via Mexico and she also did a bang up job of explaining how PMU horses were being used, and abused, by the pharmaceutical companies. It was thrilling to watch and Martha announced that she has a wonderfully informative web page, with the equine issues, on her Martha Stewart Living Show website. It includes the following information:

Equine Advocates, Inc.:

Susan Wagner, President and Founder

P.O. Box 354

Chatham, NY 12037-0354

USA

Phone: (518) 245-1599

You may access Martha Stewart's Show by going to the following: http://www.marthastewart.com/affiliateinfo. Go to today's show and click on View Show's Details to get information about Equine Advocates.

Martha Stewart encouraged her audience to get involved with their legislators in regard to the latest bill to stop the selling of horses to Mexico. She also has Equine Advocates highlighted on her blogs. What a true friend of equines. I strongly urge all animal advocates to send a big thank you to Martha. By the way, I saw her show on CBC (Canadian Broadcast Corporation). So, not only did the US audience see this but, so did Canadians.

Marilyn Mouradjian

"Not until we extend the circle of compassion to include all living

things shall we ourselves know peace"

~Rev Dr. Albert Schweitzer