IndiaDivine.org

Need Pet Friendly Blog Commentators

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Some time ago I started posting adoptable pets and Adopt-A-Pet schedules to a blog on MyFoxDFW.com. I have since started posting humane pet care info, news stories, etc., but some of the comments I get are quite hostile. None of them would surprise you. They are often moronic, and attack me as a person for posting adoptable pet information. Go figure. Not all of them are that way of course. However, I would like to see more positive commentary that helps promote a humane agenda on the site. For that reason, I am inviting you all to please sign up with a User ID on www.myfoxdfw.com, and when you can, read my blog and leave a comment. I post almost every day. I would really appreciate productive, thoughtful, and interesting comments. I am not asking you to start arguments with the negative people, or attack

them in any way; nor am I asking you to defend me from negative comments. I just want to show that humane pet care is important to a lot of people, and get more animal friendly comments. According to the blog stats, I have one of the most read blogs on the site: My blog total views (as of 02/06/08): 1,152 Average total views for other blogs: 75.11 My total blog comments: 141 AVerage total comments: 17.70 Visit my blog at: http://community.myfoxdfw.com/blogs/adoptadallaspet Sign up and support animal adoption and responsible pet ownership! Thanks, Cary BirdwellADOPT A DALLAS PET adoptadallaspet

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.