IndiaDivine.org

(SHAC) New HLS Supplier - STAPLES- Need DFW Demo organization assistance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Moderator's Note: VegNod will support a Staples demonstration, but we will need help from our membership. We need our members to be our eyes and ears in DFW by doing reconnaissance to identify Staples stores with street front visibility and public sidewalk access. Please contact me if you wish to help organize this demo. Also, please contact me if you are able to do reliable recon to identify a store at which to protest. The SHAC alert follows....Thanks. Margaret**************** New Supplier caught out: STAPLES============================Stationary supplier Staples (www.staples.co.uk) has been caught sneaking into HLS in unmarked vans. This shady kind of behaviour means they clearly do not want the public shame of helping the Huntingdon poisoning

factory.What you can do:* Contact Staples and tell them you will boycott them whilst they support animal cruelty. Let them know about Huntingdons appalling track record for animal cruelty!* Don't shop at Staples!* Organise leafleting, or peaceful demo's at your local store. Order leaflets from infoContact Staples:Email: customersupportStaples Delivery Ltd 
PO Box 732 
Doncaster 
DN3 1WR Tel: 0844 546 6666 Please keep all correspondence informative and polite at all times.====================================SAMPLE LETTER:Dear StaplesIt has come to my attention that Staples has been delivering goods intoHuntingdon Life Sciences, (HLS) Woolley Road, Alconbury, Huntingdon.HLS is Europes largest animal testing facility and has the most appalling track record for animal cruelty. They are the only facility to have had their licence revoked after

being exposed for horrific acts of cruelty.They were most famously exposed in 1997 by channel four when they went undercover, and filmed beagle puppies being swung and punched, as well as staff incompetence and sloppy procedures.One recent expose in 2005 details the experience of two women who worked in the beagle unit at HLS. Nothing has changed and cruelty and violence is still common place. Please visit this link to read the full report:http://www.shac.net/MISC/Inside_HLS.htmlHLS are currently involved in a lawsuit amidst claims of racism, andallegations that a senior scientist was sacked after refusing to falsify data.I do not wish to support a company that supports such cruelty in any way and have made the decision to boycott Staples until they stop supporting HLS, and I shall make sure I tell everyone I know about Staples and HLS.Thank you for your time, and I hope you decide to make an ethical decision and boycott

HLS.[insert your name here]====================================

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

there is a Staples near me (east Dallas- I-30 E) but its inside a strip-type mall, with public sidewalks, but no frontage on a well-known or busy street.Margaret Morin <dogs_good wrote: Moderator's Note: VegNod will support a Staples demonstration, but

we will need help from our membership. We need our members to be our eyes and ears in DFW by doing reconnaissance to identify Staples stores with street front visibility and public sidewalk access. Please contact me if you wish to help organize this demo. Also, please contact me if you are able to do reliable recon to identify a store at which to protest. The SHAC alert follows....Thanks. Margaret****************New Supplier caught out: STAPLES============================Stationary supplier Staples (www.staples.co.uk) has been caught sneaking into HLS in unmarked vans. This shady kind of behaviour means they clearly do not want the public shame of helping the Huntingdon poisoning factory.What you can do:* Contact Staples and tell them you will boycott them whilst they support animal cruelty. Let them know about Huntingdons appalling track record for animal

cruelty!* Don't shop at Staples!* Organise leafleting, or peaceful demo's at your local store. Order leaflets from infoContact Staples:Email: customersupportStaples Delivery Ltd 
PO Box 732 
Doncaster 
DN3 1WR Tel: 0844 546 6666 Please keep all correspondence informative and polite at all times.====================================SAMPLE LETTER:Dear StaplesIt has come to my attention that Staples has been delivering goods intoHuntingdon Life Sciences, (HLS) Woolley Road, Alconbury, Huntingdon.HLS is Europes largest animal testing facility and has the most appalling track record for animal cruelty. They are the only facility to have had their licence revoked after being exposed for horrific acts of cruelty.They were most famously exposed in 1997 by channel four when they went undercover, and filmed beagle puppies being swung and punched, as well as

staff incompetence and sloppy procedures.One recent expose in 2005 details the experience of two women who worked in the beagle unit at HLS. Nothing has changed and cruelty and violence is still common place. Please visit this link to read the full report:http://www.shac.net/MISC/Inside_HLS.htmlHLS are currently involved in a lawsuit amidst claims of racism, andallegations that a senior scientist was sacked after refusing to falsify data.I do not wish to support a company that supports such cruelty in any way and have made the decision to boycott Staples until they stop supporting HLS, and I shall make sure I tell everyone I know about Staples and HLS.Thank you for your time, and I hope you decide to make an ethical decision and boycott HLS.[insert your name here]==================================== Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.