IndiaDivine.org

Pink Bean, Quinoa, and Spinach Soup from Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Fatfree Vegan Kitchen Fatfree Vegan Kitchen Photos, original recipes, and text � Susan Voisin and Fatfree Vegan Recipes, 2006-7. All rights reserved. Please ask permission before re-posting. We Have a Winner! Posted: 12 Feb 2008 10:12 PM CST Well, actually we're all winners because we got to "sample" so many great entries in this year's Vegetable Love competition. With so many

delicious looking dishes, I knew I'd never be able to pick just one, so I let you do it for me. 415 people voted, and every entry received multiple votes. In the end, only four votes separated the top two, but Vegan Molten Chocolate Cakes by Ricki at Diet, Dessert and Dogs was the victor with 14% of the votes. Congratulations, Ricki! Please send me your mailing address, so that I can put your copy of Vegan Express in the mail.Congratulations also go to our runners up, LaMana's Curry Chickpea Crepes, with 13% of the votes, and Lindsey's Raw Vegan Carrot Cake with Cashew Cheeze Frosting and Caramel Sauce, with 11%. Next year I will have to plan for more prizes!140 readers left comments and sent emails in hopes of winning the random drawing for their own copy of Vegan Express. With so many names to draw from, I've stopped wasting paper and printer ink putting names in a hat and have started using a more eco-friendly way to pick a winner. I asked the random time generator at Random.org to give me a time between 00:00 and 23:59 and it spit out:...which translates into 8:14 pm, the exact time that Michelle left her comment. Michelle, since I have no way to contact you, it's up to you to write and let me

know your mailing address. My email address is in the left sidebar.Thanks to everyone who participated in this year's contest. I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with love and good food.Tags: Vegetable Love Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.