IndiaDivine.org

petition - Americans Against Horse Slaughter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------Hi, I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed: "Americans Against Horse Slaughter"http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/endhorseslaughternow?e I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time. Thanks!------------ Once again, thanks for signing the petition!Sincerely, -iPetitions Campaigns Teamp.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so here:http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition ---UNSUBSCRIBE: This email is aone-time correspondence from iPetitions to confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again by iPetitions

regarding this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions mailing list and there is nothing to '' from.Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email addresses when they sign a petition. If this is the case, please send us an email at support and explain the problem. Thank you!LOOKIEEE -> www.meat.ORGLife is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. - Sri AurobindoA man can live and be healthy

without killing animals for food; therefore, if he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his appetite. And to act so is immoral. - Leo Tolstoy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.