IndiaDivine.org

IMPORTANT: PSE READ / CANDIDATES /AR

Rate this topic

Guest guest

EndCruelty wrote:

I saw your ridiculous piece on Hillary Clinton not being for animals. I am having a hard time keeping this civil, but I will, although you deserve no degree of civility.

It is exactly due to people like you, that the animals get nowhere.

I have fought for animal rights for over 40 years. I was a founding member of PETA. I am a colleague of Jeremy Betham and Peter Singer. I was the first person ever brought in front of a grand jury for animal rights.

President Clinton was not perfect, but he is the only president in US history to ask all the major animal groups in the country including PETA, to endorse someone to be appointed to his administration and they chose me.

Hillary Clinton has the highest record of anyone in Congress--100% pro-animal on her voting record.

I am a friend of Dennis Kucinich and work on Meat Out with him every year.

I wish Hillary was perfect and she is not.

However Hillary was the first candidate for several days to speak about the meat recall and has worked tirelessly on the NO Downers issue. When she spoke about the meat recall, she did not just mention humans, she mentioned the abuse of the animals and their welfare.

Do I wish she was totally vegan and an abolitionist like me? Sure. But she is all we have now. Obama has a horrid history with his votes on animals, and has never owned an animal. Hillary wrote a wonderful book about Socks, and your information about Socks is totally inaccurate.

You are no friend of the animals nor of humans. And this thread is really very old news to Hillary's campaign. Are you so ignorant that you can't even keep up to date, let alone get your facts straight? Thanks to people like you, our movement is looked upon as crazy, and the animal suffer. YES, ANIMAL ARE TORTURED AND KILLED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPREADING INACCURATE INFO.

Carol E. McCormick

"Kindness and compassion towards all living beings is a mark of a civilized society. Racism, economic deprival, dog fighting and cock fighting, bull fighting and rodeos are all cut from the same defective fabric: violence. Only when we have become nonviolent towards all life will we have learned to live well ourselves." Cesar Chavezhttp://www.manhattanbirdclub.com/

Community Discussion

NY Bird Club

Friday, February 22, 2008 4:57 PM

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

This was posted by someone other than the NY Bird Club, and since it is a Community Discussion, people are permitted to post their beliefs and opinions. You can post your arguments on the thread and challenge the OP if you choose to. I will post your reply on your behalf.

Anna

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

None of our current presidential candidates is vegan or even

vegetarian. Therefore, the best we can do is examine her/his overall

voting record for animals and a decision based on this. Margaret

, keykeythepie wrote:

>

> I've heard a few people say Hilary is animal friendly because her

duaghter,

> Chelsea is a vegan.

> To my mind, this is proof that she DOES NOT care about

animals. I mean

> come on,

> Chelsea must have made her aware of why she's a vegan.

>

> Chelsea chooses not to support the animal killers & sets a good

> example by backing up her words with actions.

>

> If Hilary says she cares about animals......it's just

words......enough

> said.

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

>

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>