IndiaDivine.org

Moderator Request Regarding Action Alerts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have two requests to make of members. They are as follows:1. Vegetarian Network of Dallas is eager to post member's animal advocacy action alerts. I ask only that the poster take a moment to confirm the validity of the alert's email and physical addresses and telephone numbers, prior to posting.This is pretty easy. Here are some things you should do.--- Read through the alert and look for inconsistencies, incomplete phone numbers/email addresses, and broken links. --- If the alert directs people to call a telephone number to advocate for animal(s), then call the phone number yourself, prior to cross posting. --- If the alert includes only an email, simply email the address yourself to see if it bounces, prior to cross-posting.Please do this easy due diligence prior to cross posting, because when one responds to an action alert, only to find the phone number or email address is invalid, it

may cause that person to disregard future action alerts. I check the information contained in those action alerts that I post myself. Therefore, I know such complying with this request is not difficult. I feel most will consider my request reasonable. 2. When cross posting, please edit out extraneous details such the "tofrom" and "date" of previous cross posts. These make your alert hard to read. Also, please do not include advertisements at the end of your email. I appreciate everyone's cooperation. I strongly encourage VegNod members to continue posting and to also participate in real-life animal advocacy, such as our educational demonstrations and events. Meat-out is on March 29 and we need volunteers. Thank you. MargaretModerator and Founder, Vegetarian Network of Dallaswww.VegNod.com

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.