IndiaDivine.org

peta2 E-News: Animals, Contests, Bands ... Oh My!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here are the top five things I am digging lately: 1) cute vegetarians; 2) my new "Fur Is Dead" tee; 3) homemade vegan peanut butter cups; 4) the Wii; and 5) working at peta2. Lucky for you, we have four outta the five things below! —Lara

Vote for the Cutest Vegetarian Alive!The wait is over! The nominees are in! Click here to find out who made the cut and vote for your favorite cuties.

New Bloody Burberry Game!It's time to take matters into your own hands. Choose your animal avenger, and make your way into Burberry headquarters to make it clear that fur belongs on animals only!

Win Our New 'Fur Is Dead' Tee!Fur is dead! Say it loud and proud with our amazing new shirt from Skelanimals! Comment on the blog for a chance to win!

Rick McCrank Ad and Skate GiveawayVegetarian pro skater Rick McCrank teamed up with peta2 for this brand-new ad. Plus, he and Momentum Wheels are giving away a sweet prize pack for one of you luckies!