IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Oprah Winfrey Show on Puppy Mills

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oprah Winfrey Show on Puppy Mills Finally! OPRAH WINFREY SHOW to Address Puppy Mills - April 4, 2008Here's a link to her website - > http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml. A few weeks ago I ran a 5K in the city near Oprah's studio and noticed that some group had funded a HUGE billboard begging Oprah to do a show on puppy mills. (you could not miss this billboard. I wanted to shout with joy when I saw it and thought, she CAN'T ignore this.) Looks like she taped a show on the topic...I got an email from a woman who attended the taping of the show. The Oprah show regarding Puppy Mills will air on Tuesday April 8th! Keep up the good work everyone! Let's hope having Oprah on board gets people to stop buying from puppy mills so we can put them out of business for good! ~ submitted by Trish HartkePlease Cross post widely! There are 45 cats and

dogs for every person born. Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever get a home. Only 1 out of 12 cats born ever find a home. 800 dogs & cats are KILLED each HOUR in the U.S, because there are not enough homes for them. Opt to adopt. Don't buy from a pet store!