IndiaDivine.org

Read this Post! Pet Over-population Slide Show + Action Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Moderator's Note: Click on the below link to watch a beautifully and moving film sent by Vegetarian Network of Dallas member and our friend, Marilyn. Then, act on the plea in my post # 2088 (/messages). Call Dallas officials today and politely urge support for the proposed Animal Control Ordinances. You can make a difference, but you must do this today. Please do not fail to act for the animals. Margaret

I was doing my "Spring Cleaning" of saved files and came across one I wanted to share with all of you. Please go to the link and use this slide show where appropriate. It will pull at your heart strings but, it should. It is sent to you in hopes that you will be able to forward the slide show website and also have credible and passionate answers when doing battle against the issue of breeding animals for "pets." Thank you.

For the animals,

Marilyn.

http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

Guest guest

what an excellent film. I already called (on Monday) to the Mayor's office to add my voice re the proposed ordinance. Mrmcats wrote: Moderator's Note: Click on the below link to watch a beautifully and moving film sent by Vegetarian Network of Dallas member and our friend, Marilyn.Then, act on the plea in my post # 2088 (/messages).Call Dallas officials today and politely urge support for the proposed Animal Control Ordinances. You can make a difference, but you must do this today. Please do not fail to act for the animals. Margaret *************************************I was doing my "Spring Cleaning" of saved files and came across one I wanted to share with all of you.

Please go to the link and use this slide show where appropriate. It will pull at your heart strings but, it should. It is sent to you in hopes that you will be able to forward the slide show website and also have credible and passionate answers when doing battle against the issue of breeding animals for "pets." Thank you.For the animals,Marilyn.http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.