IndiaDivine.org

Vegetarian Network of Dallas Ringling Circus Protest - Mark Your Calendar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reminder: I have received emails from people who say that a few weeks advance notice of an educational demonstration is not enough. Therefore, let me put this demo announcement out into the ether now. Please cross post.Vegetarian Network of Dallas will organize the education demonstrations of the Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey Circus in Dallas in 2008, just as we did in 2007. We intend to be well prepared by the summer. Here is the date range the Ringling circus will be in Dallas. Dallas, TX - July 30 - Aug 10 2008I will announce specific dates, times and location for our Vegetarian Network of Dallas educational demonstration closer to the event, but mark your calendars now! Please use this significant lead time to convince your friends to join us. Most people don't know that animals are incarcerated for life and physically abused by the circus. They receive woefully inadequate food, water, and veterinary care, even when sick or injured. Their lives are a living Hell. Circus animals are not trained; they are tortured into performing. They are treated worse than prisoners of war. We must stand up for these abused animals as they have no one but us. Please do not fail to act. If not you, then who?If not now, then when?Vegetarian Network of Dallas' 2007 Ringling Circus demo was a great success. We had almost 70 AR activists turn out to speak for the animals.Let's do even better in 2008. We are "stronger together!"Please contact me if you wish to volunteer as a team captain or as a participant or if you have questions. Thank you. Margaret MorinPresident, Vegetarian Network of Dallaswww.VegNod.com972 578 0370

No Cost - Get a month of Blockbuster Total Access now. Sweet deal for users and friends.