IndiaDivine.org

THIS POLL IS CRITICAL / SHOULD OWNERS SPAY THEIR PETS / WE ARE LOSING BIG TIME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

melgraj2 wrote: PLEASE CROSS POST - EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE AND SEND FAR AND WIDE - WE ARE LOSING BY AN ENOURMOUS MARGIN When I rec'd this email I went to the site and THERE WAS NO PLACE TO VOTE!!! So I came across this email again tonight and went to it and lo and behold, I could vote!!! Please vote your heart and mind by clicking on the site below,

and then PASS THIS ON. I cannot believe most people do not want their dogs spayed and neutered!!! Is this country made up of totally irresponsible pet owners????? Never mind, I know the answer to that one! Be sure you are voting for who you think you are. The candidates are not always who they pretend to be. Do yourself & everyone else a favor, be informed before you vote. .This poll is critical. Should owners be required to sterilize their pets? Is everyone on vacation? Come on everyone, get over there and vote YES. Thanks! � �POLL Should owners be required to sterilize their pets? ANSWERS % OF VOTE Yes 22% No 78% Results based on a total of 37106 responses � � In the name of all the homeless and destroyed animals, please vote yes. Please crosspost everywhere. � http://www.parade.com/opencms/opencms/articles/editions/2008/edition_03-16-2008/Intelligence_Report � This poll is critical.�