IndiaDivine.org

FW: FDA Amendments Act and Safe Pet Food

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

VNOD Members and Pet Lovers,

Please consider sending Nanette Milton a letter stating your support of www.defendourpets.org and request that Mike Floyd (founder) be allowed to testify on behalf of our pets' food labels, ingredients and country of origin at the FDA Amendments Act hearings.

Thanks!--Michelle Upchurch

m_upchurch3To: nanette.miltonSubject: FDA Amendments Act and Safe Pet FoodThu, 24 Apr 2008 14:16:29 +0000

Dear Nanette Milton (CVM/FDA), As the organizer of the FDA Amendments Act hearings on May 13th, I respectfully urge you to support the pet food standards that Defend Our Pets (www.defendourpets.org) has outlined.

Mike Floyd, founder and executive director of Defend Our Pets, will be attending to represent countless animal guardians who want to insure that their beloved pets are fed safe and healthy food. Furthermore, as a consumer, I will gladly pay more for top-of-the-line pet food. I also demand that pet food labels clearly state the country of origin for all ingredients.

I respectfully request that Defend Our Pets be allowed to testify as to the appropriate changes needed to keep my pets' food safe.

With your help we can achieve some real change. Our beloved animal companions deserve no less. Please give credence to the power of consumers. I appreciate you giving this the consideration it deserves.

For the Animals,

--Michelle Upchurch

Carrollton, Texas

Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready? Spell a grand slam in this game where word skill meets World Series. Get in the game.