IndiaDivine.org

Mother Jones Campus Activism Survey

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Moderator's Note: Lest anyone wonder what this post has to do with Vegetarian Network of Dallas, please review the comment entries on this site. One comment excerpt follows: "... direct actions such as tree sitting and lab animal liberation being voted the "lamest" is a very sad commentary. It is tantamount to stating the Quakers who smuggled slaves or protested slavery, or the various people who smuggled Jews from Nazi Germany were "lame". Perhaps it didn’t mean as much in the large scale of possible actions for greatest impact, it certainly meant everything to those individuals rescued.

I would like to invite the entire Mother Jones staff to witness a documentary film called "Earthlings" narrated by Joaquin Phoenix in its entirety (it can be found on youtube). To do so is an act of courage and if you can actually unflinchingly watch all 130 minutes of it, I think it would go a long way in helping your team reach a critical perspective of today’s issues and the intricate web in which we live. We are all connected in this world; this is a prevailing theme that should be certainly recognized in your very conscientious publication. I've always enjoyed Mother Jones since the first day I started reading your publication and unfortunately this survey was woefully inadequate."

facebook Joy Vidheecharoen-Glatz9:13am May 28thMother Jones Campus Activism SurveyTo We need to let Mother Jones how far they have fallen from their own muckraking pastJoy has shared a link with you. To view it or to reply to the message, follow this link:http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=846765370&k=ZWF26VWZVXWMXJLDXJ4TQAre your friends bothering you? You can opt

out of emails from friends on Facebook.