IndiaDivine.org

ALABAMA - ACTION ALERT! DOG MURDERED BY POLICE OFFICER, LEAVES PUPPIES BEHIND PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

ALERT - AL - DOG MURDERED, LEAVES PUPPIES BEHIND PLS READ SAD STORY - PLEASE WRITE - HELP GET JUSTICE FOR SALLY SHOT IN COLD BLOOD

ATTACHMENT:

At 06/04/2008 4:45 PM a message was posted to a thread you were tracking.Repost from ASPCA community by dtslottke

For those who can't stand by and let people in positions of authority abuse their priviledge.

Sally lay for about 45 minutes dying after Damien Allen shot her, just 3 feet from her family's front door. A .40 caliber slug is an extremely powerful and destructive round. It can kill a deer at short distances.(Sally left behind 9 puppies)

This is Sally after she was shot by Damien Allen.

The supposed "bite mark", on Damien Allens leg.I am cross posting this hopefully so more people will help!!!Will,someone plz tell me how to go about getting something done about this? What are my right's and what all can i do? I have attached some pics..The first one was when she(Sally) was alive,the second one is after he shot her may 21,2008 and the last one is suppose to be his bite mark,he shot her in front of my 13 yr old daughter and another eye witness that said he should have never done it,that she just grabbed the back of his pant's leg and didn't even break the skin on him,and on top of all this she has 7 week old puppie's,i sat and thought about it for a long time and all i can come up with as to why she would even go after him is because he was in plain clothes and had a 40 cal. pistol,she didn't go after the other one he was in uniform,at our shop we have people to bring thing's in all the time that they have stolen and we have alway's worked with the cop's on this stuff to help people get their belonging's back,that was the reason they were there was to see if a guy they had arrested was telling them the truth about a motorcycle he bought knowing it was stolen and had brought it to our shop to be fixed,because the motor was tore up in it,my husband wasn't there at that moment and they started walking to my house which is a lil way's from the shop,in my mined only thing i can figure is she thought he was going to hurt her family,he was in a unmarked car and plain clothes walking to my door,she has never bitten anyone before and i'm upset.How do you call the law on the law?SincerelyKathySheriff Kevin Williamsphone: 205-921-7433e-mail: kwilliams Representative Robert B. AderholtFAX: 205-221-9035phone:205-221-2310------Please, if you intend to write, use your own words. It has more impact. But this provides the jist of the matter!!Sheriff Kevin Williams280 Winchester DriveHamilton, AL 35570Dear Sheriff Williams:I am writing in regard to an incident that took place on the afternoon of May 21, 2008 involving one of your detectives, Damien Allen.Damien Allen alleges that a family dog owned by the Martello family, attacked and bit him as he approached the home. (This was a medium size dog with a litter of pups.)Mr. Allen then shot and killed the dog belonging to the Martello family with a 40-caliber handgun, three feet from their front door. It is a load capable of dropping a deer at short range and it adds 50% more energy over the 9 mm Parabellum. This event was witnessed not only by adults, but by the Martello’s 13 year-old daughter, who is understandably traumatized by this event, as are the rest of the family members.I have seen pictures of Damien Allen’s leg. Indeed there was no indication of a bite mark, or broken flesh. I also have pictures of the dog and the big hole in her side.I would also like to make it known that it took this dog more than 40 minutes to die, in agony, with her insides shredded beyond repair.May I take the liberty of reminding you that in the year of 2001, the State of Alabama made the act of animal cruelty a Class C felony, punishable of up to $5,000. and/or up to 10 years confinement.The exception being, among others, protection of life or property. Neither of which is applicable in this case.My question to you is, what are you planning to do about it? Why is an officer discharging his weapon so close to a family home, and in front of children? Was there any question in your mind of this being unsafe?And why did Damien Allen react with such force to a family dog that never bit him?This matter is no longer just a local incident. This has now garnered nationwide interest. It is my intention to push for action in regard to this outrageous incident. There are many, many animal advocate groups that are going to be notified about this. Including the untruths told to the state testing lab the animal was sent to under the guise of being a stray.I intend to help the Martello family get justice for this heinous act of betrayal of trust on the part of your department.Respectfully,YOUR NAMEPLEASE, everyone call and write!! This is happening way too much. Lets STOP this behavior, now!!And a little FYI on Alabama's laws: (Oh, and it IS a Class C FELONY as of 2001!!!!)AlabamaTitle 13A. Criminal Code. Chapter 11. Offenses Against Order and Safety. Article 1. Offenses Against Public Order and Decency. § 13A-11-14. Cruelty to animals. Section 13A-11-240. Definitions. Section 13A-11-241. Cruelty in first and second degrees.13A-11-14. Cruelty to Animals.(a) A person commits the crime of cruelty to animals if, except as otherwise authorized by law, he intentionally or recklessly:(1) Subjects any animal to cruel mistreatment; or(2) Subjects any animal in his custody to cruel neglect; or(3) Kills or injures without good cause any animal belonging to another.(b) Cruelty to animals is a Class B misdemeanor.(Acts 1977, No. 607, p. 812, § 5565.)13A-11-240. Definitions.(a) The word "torture" as used in this article shall mean the act of doing physical injury to a dog or cat by the infliction of inhumane treatment or gross physical abuse meant to cause said animal intensive or prolonged pain or serious physical injury, or thereby causing death due to said act.(b) The word "cruel" as used in this article shall mean: Every act, omission, or neglect, including abandonment, where unnecessary or unjustifiable pain or suffering, including abandonment, is caused or where unnecessary pain or suffering is allowed to continue.© The words "dog or cat" as used in this article shall mean any domesticated member of the dog or cat family.(Act 2000-615, p. 1252, § 1.)

To view the complete thread and reply, please visit:http://animalattraction.com/Forums/tabid/126/view/topic/postid/96786/ptarget/96786/Default.aspxYou were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone responded to this thread. To to this thread please visit your user profile page delete this post from your d topics.Thank you,animalattraction.com | the place for pet lovers!

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.