IndiaDivine.org

PLEASE READ! Scan Daily Digest Titles at Least a Few Times a Week, Please!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

IMPORTANT REQUEST from Vegetarian Network of Dallas!While I do not ask Vegetarian Network of Dallas members to read each email published, I request that you please scan the titles in the Daily Digest each day or at minimum, 3-4 times a week for:-- D/FW ANIMAL ADVOCACY EVENTS:

Participate in as many as possible. When only 5-10 people are at

demonstration, our cause appears unimportant to the public and the

media and this engenders more disregard for animals. Each individual,

who shows up for a demonstration, is key to our success. The animals

have no one, but us. If you do not act in their behalf, who will? Answer: No One -- ACTION ALERTS: I try to limit the action alerts Vegetarian Network of Dallas publishes to those that are key and capable of success. Please select at least one action alert a week

on which to act (see the current alert for Jenny, the suffering

elephant in the Dallas Zoo). It takes only three to five minutes to

type an email or to make a telephone call, but it means the world and life itself to the animal for whom you speak.

IN CONCLUSION: We all get too many emails. But, please make scanning Daily Digest titles in Vegetarian Network of Dallas email a priority ... for the animals. I encourage members who have an animal or vegetarian issue to post to our Vegetarian Network of Dallas' . Please send those issues that you consider to be of high importance. FYI, I am going to publish this request several more times to ensure it is seen.Thank you. Margaret MorinFounder, Vegetarian Network of Dallas