Mac & Cheese & More from Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

VegNews, McDougall, and Searching in the Right Places

Posted: 14 Jun 2008 06:56 PM CDT

I'm very excited to announce that FatFree Vegan Kitchen has been selected as one of the 21 best blogs in VegNews magazine's first annual VegBloggy Awards. This blog and 20 others--several of my favorites as well as a few that are new to me--will be featured in the July-August edition of the magazine, available on newsstands on July 1. (Though I did a mini-interview with them a couple of months ago, I haven't seen what they printed and can only hope that I didn't say anything too silly.) For links to all the chosen blogs, visit fellow VegBloggy-winner SuperVegan.I apologize for my recent lack of posts, but I've been

concentrating all my efforts into getting ready for the McDougall Celebrity Chef weekend, which is less than two weeks away. I'm putting the finishing touches on my recipe list and can tell you that it will include 4 of the following: Mac and Cheeze, Banana Coffee Cake, Smoky Refried Bean Soup, Skillet Gardener's Pie, and Impossible Pumpkin Pie. I'll be continuing to test and narrow down the list over this weekend, so I'm still open to suggestions.After the McDougall weekend, I'll have a day to kick around in San Francisco, so I'm also looking for suggestions for places to eat and things to see. I missed a big opportunity to get help on my Arizona trip by not mentioning it here beforehand, and I'm not making that mistake again! So if you have any advice, please drop me a comment.Finally, I've added a new little gadget to the left sidebar that will allow you to search either this blog or all of the 344 blogs in the Google Veg Blog search engine. So, if you're looking for something specifically on this blog, be sure to type it into the top box; on the other hand, if you're not sure on which blog you saw a recipe, try typing some key words into the second box. And, if your blog is

completely vegetarian and isn't listed yet, be sure to drop me an email with the URL and I'll be glad to add it.That's all. Carry on with your summer (or winter if you're Down Under)!Subscribe to Fatfree Vegan Kitchen Comments Feed

Photos, original recipes, and text © Susan Voisin and Fatfree Vegan Recipes, 2006-7. All rights reserved.