IndiaDivine.org

Concerned Citizens for Jenny-Informal Meeting Sunday, 6/29 at 1 PM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have had so many emails and telephone calls about Elephant Jenny that I thought it might help if people had the opportunity to discuss this important matter in person. I was planning to have lunch at Veggie Garden on Sunday anyway, so anyone who wishes to informally talk about what is going on with Jenny and what we might do to help her is welcome to meet me as follows:Sunday, June 29 at 1 PMVeggie Garden510 W Arapaho RdRichardson, TX 75080(972) 479-0888Get directionsIf you have not been to Veggie Garden before, it is an all you can eat, very good buffet for under $9. Come for lunch or just to listen and discuss. If you can not make it on Sunday, please stay in touch with me by email and phone. Jenny needs all the voices she can get. Jenny is in desperate straights, so please keep phoning the Dallas mayor and city council. Please ask your friends and family to do the same.

I have a plan to help Jenny, but I am open to new ideas and I would love to hear yours. Thanks very much.Margaret MorinChair, Concerned Citizens for Jenny972 578 0370