IndiaDivine.org

Vegetarian Diet: Great For Weight Loss, Health And The Planet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends" was how George Bernard Shaw explained his vegetarian diet. Albert Einstein said that the adoption of "the vegetarian manner of living...would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind."

More info about Vegetarian diet visit here :

www.about-vegetarian-recipes.blogspot.com

Healthy Life More than Gold

Reduce Depression

Guest guest

Hi Edd

Were you planning to join in with the chat, or did you just soin up to send spam?

BB

Peter

-

Edd Wiao

torontovegetarians ; tva_singles ; UNFveg ; ; ; VeganParenting

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:43 AM

"Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends" was how George Bernard Shaw explained his vegetarian diet. Albert Einstein said that the adoption of "the vegetarian manner of living...would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind."

www.about-vegetarian-recipes.blogspot.com

Reduce Depression

Guest guest

The web site Edd sent was interesting...not spam.--- On Wed, 7/30/08, Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Peter <metalscarabRe: Vegetarian Diet: Great For Weight Loss, Health And The Planet Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 5:15 AM

Hi Edd

Were you planning to join in with the chat, or did you just soin up to send spam?

BB

Peter

-

Edd Wiao

torontovegetarians@ . ca ; tva_singles ; UNFveg ; @gro ups.com ; vegan-and-gluten- free ; VeganParenting

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 3:43 AM

www.about-vegetaria n-recipes. blogspot. com

Reduce Depression

Guest guest

Hi EcholikeSpam:To send unsolicited e-mail to.To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.Edd's e-mail was sent indiscriminately to around 20 groups, and wasn't solicited. That seems to fall very much into the category of spam!

It was also very clearly against the rules of the group which state that advertisements are not allowed except ocassionally by those who regularly join in with chat on the group.Anyway, this issue is not up for debate, we have run the list very well for half a decade without this sort of stuff, and aren't going to change now!

Peter (owner and moderator)2008/7/30 echolike <echolike

The web site Edd sent was interesting...not spam.

Guest guest

I should have put a question mark on my e-mail....I didn't know the poster was not a member. I did check the web site he mentioned and found it interesting. I didn't know you were owner/moderator and knew what you were doing. Remember...I'm new.--- On Wed, 7/30/08, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarabRe: Vegetarian Diet: Great For Weight Loss, Health And The Planet Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 1:16 PM

Hi EcholikeSpam:

To send unsolicited e-mail to.

To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or newsgroups.Edd's e-mail was sent indiscriminately to around 20 groups, and wasn't solicited. That seems to fall very much into the category of spam!It was also very clearly against the rules of the group which state that advertisements are not allowed except ocassionally by those who regularly join in with chat on the group.Anyway, this issue is not up for debate, we have run the list very well for half a decade without this sort of stuff, and aren't going to change now!Peter (owner and moderator)

2008/7/30 echolike <echolike >

The web site Edd sent was interesting. ..not spam.