IndiaDivine.org

SAVE JENNY Car Magnet -- Fun & Easy Way to Promote SAVE JENNY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A car magnet is a fun, easy way to advertise for Jenny while you drive. Thanks to Holly Elms Niederhaus, I have a (17.3" x 11.25") star spangled mmotifmagnet on each of my back rear car doors. It says:SAVE JENNY (in large letters)www.ConcernedCitizensforJenny.net (in smaller letters, but still readable a couple of lines underneath)Where ever I am, when I get out of my car, people ask me about the magnets and were to get them. It's a great way to start a conversation about Jenny with absolute strangers. But then, I do that anyway and I hope you do, too. If you would like a large magnet(s) for your car, go to:vistaprint.com

orhttp://www.vistaprint.com/car-magnets/car-door-magnets.aspx?xnav=TsrItem & xnid=aCarDoorMagnetsSignage & dng=1134929But, most important of all, keep calling the mayor and city council as often as possible. Thanks very much. Margaret--- On Tue, 9/2/08, Holly Elms Niederhaus wrote:vistaprint.com