IndiaDivine.org

Update on Saturday's Zoo Leafletting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As of this time, the 4-5:15 PM Leafletting at the Zoo is still going to happen. I checked with the Zoo today and the Zoo will be open on Saturday. So, unless it is pouring down rain, we are still planning to leaflet.

I will do my best to put out an update tomorrow, if at all possible, but use your own judgement. If the skies are clear or if it is not raining, then we will proceed with 4 PM leafletting as planned. Just bring yourself as I will bring the leaflets.

However, our 6 PM leafletting is cancelled as the Zoo postponed their event due to Ike. the Zoo closes at 5 PM, so there will be no one to whom to leaflet. See additional details below.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET JENNY: Jenny needs you to contact the mayor, city council, city manager, and parks and recreaation director for her now and frequently. She has no one but us to speak for her, so please DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!

Thanks very much. Margaret

JENNY NEEDS OUR HELP NOW!Educate the public about JENNY’S plightLeaflet for Jenny Next Saturday Afternoon & Evening

At a Dallas Zoo Event Catering to Patrons …While Jenny Suffers Daily What: “Save Jenny” Peaceful Leafleting, which will go on Rain or Shine! When: Saturday, September 13, 2008.

Two Shifts. Come to one or both. Stay for as much or as little time as you like

4 - 5:15 PM-- hand out fliers to arriving and departing zoo visitors 6 - 7:45 PM-- hand out fliers to people attending the Zoo’s benefit

“A Return to the ‘60’s” (6-7:45 PM Leafletting is CANCELLED)

Where: Meet on Lawn by Freeway Entrance of Dallas Zoo by the Giraffe Statue 650 South R.L. Thornton Fwy, Dallas , Texas 75203Parking: Available in freeway side parking lot of the Dallas ZooContact: Margaret at dogs_good or 972 578 0370

Please be sure to wear nice, neat clothes (no torn jeans or message t-shirts) regardless though so the public regards Jenny supporters well. Everyone understands and respects the reason for this. We are all Jenny has so I'm sure everyone is fine with subordinating our own needs for hers.

2nd Special Note: We may have a special out of town guest leafleting with us, so please try to come if you are able.

DART to the Zoo: www.dart.org

For More Information on Jenny, go to: www.concernedcitizensforjenny.net

Thank you.

Margaret Morin

Founder, Concerned Citizens for Jenny

Dallas Zoo to Do is post poned. Here is the Link to The Dallas Zoo Event:

http://www.dallaszootodo.com/Zoo To Do: Hullabaloo at the Dallas Zoo September 13, 2008 6:30 PM until midnightBenefiting the Dallas Zoological Society and