IndiaDivine.org

Elephant Appreciation Week - Excellent CCFJ Member Ideas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

CCFJ Members always have excellent ideas! See below from Veronica, CCFJ member, and how she got creative with EAW. I hope everyone gets behind EAW as it will bring new attention to Jenny's plight. Thanks to all. Margaret******************************************************

FYI:

Since we're sending cards & ecards for Elephant Appreciation Week, I thought I'd

send you the link below for free ELEPHANT e-cards (how cool is that)at Care2 in

case you might want to pass it on to the rest of the CCFJ supporters????

http://www.care2.com/send/categories/Elephants

--- On Tue, 9/23/08, mvburger@.net <mvburger@.net> wrote:

mvburger@.net <mvburger@.net>

brilliant

dogs_good

Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 8:59 AM

Re: Elephant Appreciation Week....absolutely BRILLIANT ideaI'd been continuing to email the mayor & city council, although it hasbeen increasingly difficult to come up with new content. This idea has given a fresh perspective to our message this week that will result in a renewed buzz and hopefully a deluge of new incoming messages/emails/ecards/faxes. I created five full page size Elephant Appreciation Week-themed flyers and I'm faxing one every day this week to mayor & city council."SHE HAS NO ONE BUT YOU!" so true and so powerful.Re: Appeal to attend city council meetings - I think the new email text is excellent, right on target.YOUR WORK IS STUPENDOUS!!!!!!Thank you!