IndiaDivine.org

Support Friend to Animal Candidate for Tarrant County Judge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Attorney Randy Turner is a consistent and powerful voice for the compassionate treatment of animals. He is currently running for judge in Tarrant County. If you know anyone in Tarrant County who would be willing to post a sign for Randy, please forward the note below to them. Randy has always been there for the animal community. Let's be here for him now. Thanks very much. MargaretAsk your Tarrant County friends to visit Randy's website: http://www.randyturner.com/Contact Randy at: randyNOTE FROM RANDY TURNER:I want to ask you a favor. I am looking for locations on busy streets inTarrant County where I can put some large 4 ft. x 8 ft. signs. If you knowanyone with such a location who would let me put up a large sign, I

wouldgreatly appreciate hearing from you. Email me at: randyThe campaign is going great. I met with the Star-Telegram's editorial boardrecently and hope to get their endorsement. Our yard signs will be here anyday now. I am on the campaign trail just about every day.Thank you again for your help and support!Randy