IndiaDivine.org

8 Vegetarian Pizzas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Moderator's Note: Vegetarian Network of Dallas promotes vegetarianism on our site, but we support veganism in practice for compassionate and health reasons. The below recipe is not vegan, but it is vegetarian so I will post. MM

Hello friends! Below is the Tostada Pizza recipe. I found more 8 vegetarian pizzas here (under PIZZA category):

http://www.goodvegetarianrecipes.com/

Enjoy,

Pablo

============================

TOSTADA PIZZA

INGREDIENTS:

1 lb. honey whole wheat pizza dough2 c. mild salsa2 c. canned black beans, rinsed and drained2 c. canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained3 c. shredded lettuce2 c. diced tomatoes1/4 c. sliced olives1 c. baked tortillas stripsTofu Ranch dressing

DIRECTIONS:

1. Stretch pizza dough onto a 14” pizza pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.2. Spread salsa on the dough. Top with black beans and pinto beans.3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.4. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, olives and baked tortilla chips.5. Swirl Tofu Ranch dressing on top and put a spoonful of salsa in the middle.

Serves 6-8

Minus the honey dough, this recipe is vegan.... Just wanted to point that out real quick.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Pablo Seidel <pabloseidel wrote:

Hello friends! Below is the Tostada Pizza recipe. I found more 8 vegetarian pizzas here (under PIZZA category):

http://www.goodvegetarianrecipes.com/

Enjoy,

Pablo

============================

TOSTADA PIZZA

INGREDIENTS:

1 lb. honey whole wheat pizza dough2 c. mild salsa2 c. canned black beans, rinsed and drained2 c. canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained3 c. shredded lettuce2 c. diced tomatoes1/4 c. sliced olives

1 c. baked tortillas stripsTofu Ranch dressing

DIRECTIONS:

1. Stretch pizza dough onto a 14" pizza pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.2. Spread salsa on the dough. Top with black beans and pinto beans.3. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20-30 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.

4. Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomato, olives and baked tortilla chips.5. Swirl Tofu Ranch dressing on top and put a spoonful of salsa in the middle.

Serves 6-8 -- Email: bluerose156AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com~Boston_GothicBoston_Mystic

Boston-Pagans

these are great!

I usually use the wheat pita breads i find in the supermarket as the

base for my pizza recipes, and it works out quick easy n tasty for a

weeknight meal, as long as you keep your toppings chopped and prepped

in the fridge.

ally.