IndiaDivine.org

Friend to Animals--Randy Turner's Star-Telegram endorsement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am not normally political but I have to say that Randy Turner, who is running for Tarrant County Judge, is a remarkably effective and consistent friend to animals. Please cross post the below to everyone you know in Tarrant County. And, vote for Randy in the upcoming election, please. We need more people like Randy serving in public office. Thanks very much. Margaret

Dear Friends and Supporters:

I am pleased to announce that the Fort Worth Star-Telegram endorsed me. We expect this will pick up an additional 3% to 6% of the votes. You can read the endorsement here: http://www.star-telegram.com/225/story/982036.html

Early voting started today. I urge you to vote early in order to avoid the long lines on Nov. 4. Also, you can vote at any early voting location from now until Oct. 31 but if you wait until election day you will have to vote at your own precinct location. Here is a list of early voting locations: http://www.tarrantcounty.com/evote/lib/evote/2008/11042008/ev/SCHD_Nov08.pdf

Thank you! to everyone who helped us assemble yard signs last Saturday, wrote letters to the editor, and put out signs last night and this morning at the early voting locations.

Randy

This email was sent to dogs_good by randy.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUn™ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Randy Turner for Judge | Democratic Nominee for Judge | 17th District Court of Tarrant County | www.randyturner.com | Fort Worth | TX | 76107