IndiaDivine.org

New SAVE JENNY website needs easy to give help. Cross Post Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jenny Advocates,

Concerned Citizens for Jenny is expanding efforts to retire Jenny to The Elephant Sanctuary, while she still has a chance for a longer and happier life. For the next phase of this effort, I needed a shorter website name than www.concernedcitizensforjenny.netWhile I have been unable to build a new website (yet), as a fix that to get us through this essential next 30 days of Jenny's campaign, I changed Concerned Citizens for Jenny website name to:www.savejennynow.comBut, www.savejennynow.com does not show up in a google search so I need your help ASAP to make that happen. I have been advised by web gurus (I am not web proficient myself) to request others to take the following actions so the new web address will show up in a Google search.

Actions Jenny supporters can take to help:1. If you have a website, please immediately link to www.savejennynow.com . If you link to me, tell me so I may link to your site, also. I understand that this needs to be a two way proces to work. 2. Please type www.savejennynow.com in your browser address bar and in the Google search field as many times this week as you are able. Jenny needs this new name to come up on first page of Google no later than 4/9/09. If you have any other suggestions for making the new web address searchable in Google, please telephone me at 972 578 0370 .BTW, one can still access www.concernedcitizensforjenny.net so if you have already have this site in your favorites, it will continue to work. But, I really need you to also link to the new name to stimulate progress in Google. Jenny is depending on us. Thanks very much to everyone who is

able to help.

Cross Post Okay. SAVE JENNY.Margaret MorinFounder, Concerned Citizens for Jenny