IndiaDivine.org

Dallas City Council Election Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Casey Thomas is a candidate running for City Council district 3. He is sympathetic to Jenny's plight. Mr. Thomas information is below.

If you have not yet gone to www.SaveJennyNow.com to view those candidates who are sympathetic to Jenny and which are not, please do so today.

I encourage Jenny supporters to get actively involved in the campaign whether or not you live in Dallas. All candidates who are compassionate to Jenny need help. This is an effective way to help Jenny. I encourage everyone who cares about Jenny to allocate at least two hours of her/his time to working for Jenny between today and May 9.

The Dallas City Council election is May 9th.

Thank you. Margaret Morin

--- On Tue, 4/14/09, Casey Thomas Campaign <caseythomas_09 wrote:

Help Casey Thomas Win Dallas City Council District 3

We want to thank those of you who replied and volunteered to help with the campaign. However, there is still much work to do. Our campaign now needs volunteers on Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 8 PM and all day on Saturday. We have walked a large portion of District 3 but we still have work to do. Reply to the email at the VOLUNTEER link below. Please include the days and times you are available to walk and make phone calls. You can also reach us by

phone at 214-329-9002 and let us know your schedule.Thanks for your support. Our dream to win our neighborhoods back is soon to become a reality, but only with your help.

VOLUNTEER

LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

If you do not have time to give right now, please make a donation - NOW. No matter how small the donation, it will help us win.DONATE HERE

I look forward to working on the Dallas City Council for all of you. If you have any questions - call the campaign - 214-329-9002.

Thank you for your help,Casey ThomasCasey Thomas Campaign

What voters are saying

"Casey was exceptional and dynamic. He seemed to have a firm grasp of the issues. Stonewall is proud to have had him visit"Jill H."Mr. Thomas talked straight and to the point. He is concerned about how Dallas spends its money in these hard economic times. "Darrell J."Casey knows how to talk to the people and he seems to be real fair guy for everyone." Carlos R.

Quick Links

Donations

Volunteer

My PlatformVisit My Blog

Forward email

This email was sent to dogs_good by caseythomas_09.

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

Casey Thomas Campaign | P.O. Box 721060 | Dallas | TX | 75372