IndiaDivine.org

Dallas City Council Vote & Unfair Park on Jenny. Cross Post Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2009/04/the_dallas_tea_party_isnt.php

Sometimes, Mr. Wilonsky of Dallas Observer's Unfair Park misses the point, but at least he consistently covers Jenny. We should be glad for that.

As for typifying me as "...the very definition of determined," I guess Mr. W. is unused to seeing people act with character and commitment. Also, I think it is unfortunate and misleading that he focused on me, as the effort to Save Jenny Now must be a collaborative effort between hundreds if not thousands of us and right now.

Jenny needs every single person who cares about her (and animals in general) to join forces and act on her behalf now. This is a unique opportunity to make a difference for Jenny and for Dallas. It may never happen again. Please do not let it go by without your active and immediate support.

Whether you live in Dallas or not, please take an active role in the City of Dallas City Council election. Here are easy and quick things you can do:

Dallas Residents: Vote in the upcoming City of Dallas City Council election on May 9th or in early voting. How to register to vote and where and when to vote is available on: http://www.dalcoelections.org/

Dallas Residents and Non-Residents: Volunteer to help the candidates who have compassion for Jenny. Go to www.SaveJennyNow.com and click on Take Action for Jenny to see who those candiates are. They need your help now! It is up to you to vote your conscience in the election.

Remember: We have a once in a lifetime opportunity to elect a animal sensitive Dallas City Council. A vote for a candidate, who has compassion for Jenny, is a vote for all animals. Dallas would significantly change for the better for animals (and in turn, make life easier for animal advocates) if compassionate candidates were elected to Dallas City Council.

All animal advocates must join forces and get behind this effort right away.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Edmund Burke.

Thanks very much.

Margaret Morin

Please Go www.SaveJennyNow.com

Click on "Take Action for Jenny" before May 9th, please!