IndiaDivine.org

Jenny on the Radio

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Jenny Supporters, I am sorry that I have been too booked to publish much of the spate of recent media on Jenny, but I thought you might like to know about a couple of recent Jenny radio appearances. Click on attachment for Heaven 97 KHVN radio ad (36 spots from 4/27-5/9/09).Also, I like the following KERA spot featuring Ruth Buzzi (thanks, Ruthie). It is called "Jenny the Elephant Becomes Dallas City Hall Campaign Issue"

BJ Austin, KERA News: http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kera/news.newsmain?action=article & ARTICLE_ID=1494116 & sectionID=1I also did the Robert Ashly radio show today on Jenny and encouraged

people to "Vote Your Conscience" on or before May 9th in the Dallas

City Council race, as it is our best chance to make a difference for

Jenny. But, that didn't get posted to Google.If you live in Dallas, vote on May 9th for candidates who will support retiring Jenny to The Elephant Sanctuary. Also, call Trudy/Chas Hess at 972 380 6685 to volunteer to leaflet for Jenny at the polls on May 9th. Jenny needs you. She will NEVER have another chance to retire that it this strong. Please give her just two hours of your time on May 9th. Please don't let Jenny get passed by. Thank you.Margaret MorinFor Jenny Candidate List: SaveJennyNow.com/Take_Action_for_Jenny

1 of 1 File(s)

Elephant