IndiaDivine.org

Need Sponsor for Pot Bellied Pig..female at Irving Shelter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Could someone sponsor for the rescue of a young female pot bellied pig who needs rescue from Irving Animal Services? If so, please contact Terry De Gaw at Serenity Springs Pig Rescue at serenitysprings . By the way, if you ever want to visit a wonderful pig rescue, I am sure Terry could accomodate you. I enjoyed it very much when I visited last year. Pigs are great. Margaret--- On Wed, 9/2/09, Terry DeGaw <serenitysprings wrote:

Terry DeGaw <serenityspringsRe: AVAIL: Pot Bellied Pig..female at Irving Shelter"Margaret Morin" <dogs_goodWednesday, September 2, 2009, 9:15 PM

Hi Margaret,

She is darling...she is on my radar with approximately 6 other pigs from around the state. Would someone be willing to come up with $350 to sponsor her for 1 year? If so....I would go and get her. I am dying here. I have a vet bill of so close to $6,000 that by Friday...when I get the last animal out of the clinic it will be well past that. It's so easy for folks to ask the "grass root's" folks to do this but there is no money. I can't clean enough houses to take care of all of this.

Hey...has someone asked HSUS to donate some money to help with all the animals in the system? Of course...they wouldn't even if asked. That is not their protocol....they would prefer there were no rescuers, shelters or sanctuaries.

I'm sorry...you got me at a very bad time. I am in a complete "burn out" and am having a bit of a problem recovering from it.

I will try and find a sponsor for this little girl......she is a cutie....I just can't do it on my own. Thanks for contacting me about her.....I may not sound like it...but I do appreciate your concern.

I think the Jenny thing is terrible.

Terry

www.serenityspringssanctuary.

God help me....but I will contact them again tomorrow.

-

Margaret Morin

Margaret Morin

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 8:47 PM

AVAIL: Pot Bellied Pig..female at Irving Shelter

--- On Wed, 9/2/09, russell posch <rwposch wrote:

russell posch <rwposchAVAIL: Pot Bellied Pig..female at Irving Shelter"r posch" <rwposchWednesday, September 2, 2009, 5:08 PM

OK TO CROSS POST

There is a friendly, female Pot Bellied Pig at Irving Shelter. She can go to rescue immediately. Here's a link to her pictures:

http://fototime.com/inv/C930F3C5656D973 .

Irving Shelter Telephone: 972-721-2256 or 972-721-2257

The Shelter Hours: Mon - Fri 11:00am to 6:00pm Sat noon to 5:00 pm..Sun closed.

Russell Posch

Shelter Walker

214-529-2920

rwposch