IndiaDivine.org

GoodShop 'til you drop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You can, of course, benefit any registered cause (Kinship Circle, PETA, SHARK, etc.) you select;

Help raise money for Common Cause every time you shop or search online!

This holiday season, the economy has got me thinking about the need to be a responsible shopper. I feel the same joy of gift-giving, but I also want each gift to go even further. Thankfully, using GoodShop.com is like giving two gifts at the same time. GoodShop works with many of the stores that people shop from every day -- like Amazon.com, Target, Best Buy and Toys-R-Us -- to donate up to 37% of each purchase to the cause of your choice. That means whenever you use GoodShop to buy your holiday presents, you're also contributing to Common Cause.Check out GoodShop.com now and designate Common Cause as your favorite cause for all your holiday shopping!GoodShop.com has quickly become a big part of my holiday planning each year, and I know that once you try it out, it will become a part of yours, too. Just remember to follow the steps and enter Common Cause as your cause of choice. There's no easier way to support Common Cause this holiday season than by using GoodShop -- whether you shop on the day after Thanksgiving or at the last minute. If you observe "Buy Nothing Day" on Black Friday, please bookmark the site for any December shopping you may do.Try GoodShop and show your support for Common Cause.I hope you and your family have a very happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful holiday season. All the best,John BriscoeVice President for Development, Common CauseP.S. Now you can support Common Cause every time you shop online at one of more than 1,000 GoodShop partner stores. The GoodShop Toolbar lets you automatically donate a portion of each purchase to Common Cause, without visiting the GoodShop website first. Get the GoodShop Toolbar -- it's a great way to lend a hand all year long.

Forward this email

Give to Common Cause

Visit the CommonBlogCommon Cause is a national nonpartisan organization with chapters in 35 states. Our mailing address is 1133 19th Street NW, 9th Floor, Washington, DC 20036. Our phone number is (202) 833-1200.Remove yourself from this mailing.Remove yourself from all mailings from Common Cause.Modify your profile.